Applicants have voted on the ease, speed and acceptability of making an application here
Casual Machine Operator. Grains Industry highly regarded.
Cecil Plains (QLD) Bulk Storage Facility
Work outdoors for an iconic company with a great team culture
Grains industry experience is ideal
Suitable for all ages and genders
Great earning potential
Queensland Cotton has been providing employees a safe, supportive, industrial working environment for 100 years! This casual role is based at our Bulk Storage Facility where we receive, store and pack Cottonseed into containers.
Responsibilities will include:
- work in a small team environment, operating equipment such as forklifts, loaders, bobcats to in-turn and out-turn cottonseed and or pulses
- follow company quality management system procedures with regard to safety, hygiene, and pest management. A full site induction and training is provided.
- general maintenance of equipment
- right to work in Australia without restriction and relevant experience using heavy equipment
- confidence passing the company's pre-employment medical and drug screen
- reliable, hardworking, good attitude, strong work ethic
- live close to Cecil Plains and commitment to work 40-60 hours a week depending on operational requirements, paid per the Award (penalty rates and shift work premiums apply).
- available until November or beyond on a flexible basis
Queensland Cotton is an equal opportunity employer. Follow us on Facebook.
The hours shown may exceed the hours actually required if the Job has flexible hours or will be shared with other employees.
Your information is never shared by Expr3ss! either with any other employers or any third parties.
You may withdraw this consent at any time. Our full Contact Details, Terms, Conditions and Privacy Statement are available here